Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Hooray for Thanksgiving! Who doesn't love Thanksgiving? Honestly it is the best! The mashed potatoes and the pie....Yum....Anyways....So on behalf of Thanksgiving I would like to make a list of some of the things I am thankful for.



Gratitude List:
...My supportive and loving Family,My Mom, Dad, Lindsay, Ryan and Megan...My awesome friends... Sleep... Food... The Gospel...My testimony... The Beatles... Technology...My Education... Classic Movies.... Karaoke Revolution... The Prophet... Soda!... My Ward and neighborhood... Books... My senses... Twilight... Music in general... The Lion House... Laughter... I-tunes... Joseph Smith... My dog Molly... Bear Grylls... My Health... Good Teachers... Young Women's Leaders... Sun Chips... Jane Austen Novels... The clothes on my back... My beautiful home... Bobby pins... The Scriptures... Harrison Ford... Prayer... The beautiful and truly amazing creations of Heavenly Father... Google... Smiles... The Fall Leaves... My bed... Missionaries... Curly Hair... This Country
And the list goes on and on!

No comments: