Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Say what you need to say!

Take a look inside my mind! Hehehe CAUTION: This is very random! I just need to clear my head every once and a while of the random things floating around in there...
--"Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come"
--Have you ever read The Witches or seen the movie? It is kind of scary.
--Poor Oly, we should have taken state!
--I have big lips.
--You can't have one without the other!
--I could be really good at Scrabble, if I was patient enough to think of really awesome words that would get me lots of points.
--Jude, is the perfect name!
--Physics+Me=What?
--What if we had our own soundtracks to our lives playing out for everyone to hear? That would be cool.
--We already talked about this...MANY times...and the answer is still NO
--I am not a touchy feel-y person, thank you very much!
--"I only have one photo in my hands, this photo represents the girl who will continuing in this competition to become America's [blink] next [blink] top [blink] model [blink]."
--Seriously Jason (the bachelor) is a LOSER! And a bigger drama queen then all the girls on that show combined!
--I don't think the gangs in Holladay will take over like in Rwanda but hey you never know!
--What is the purpose of knowing the domain and range of graphs, when are we going to use that in real life?
--I don't like being patronized by friends...really, REALLY, really don't like being patronized. Besides I am older anyways
--I love playing taylor swift on the guitar.
--If I were a Mario character I would be Princess Peach.
--"Hi I am a German, I am going to blow up your ship now!"
--Wouldn't it be funny to saran wrap the inside of a car instead of the outside?
--The yellow dog railroad? Really?
--I miss my sisters...One is in logan and one is living in Neverland...
--I won't grow up...
--"Are we human, or are we competitive eaters?"
--Why is the apple is there a bite taken out of the apple in the apple sign?
--Come on Sarah, how hard is it to say, we should go together! You blew that one.
--"I won't dance, don't ask me..." "Heaven I'm in heaven and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak."
--Kenneth Brannagh is so light on his feet.
--What if we had claws in our hands like wolverine, that would hurt.
--Two words...Unification of Pitch!!!
--I love my mushmellow slippers.
--I want to take pictures with my camera, but I don't have anything exciting to take pictures of.
--Why is pome-grande juice so good!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Wow Sarah! Thats an impressive list. the Sodders reference made me laugh! You are a gem!

Mabs said...

haha! sarah, yes. we are friends. i absolutely love you and your random thoughts. they are almost poetic in a way. :) i miss you let's play some time! life is good when you have a good blog to read. :)