Friday, April 3, 2009

I Won't Grow Up...

You know something...growing up is over rated. Today as I took the ACT I thought "what is the point?" I realized that my whole high school career had built up to this moment to determine where I would get into college! AH! I would be content to act like a five year old forever, and not having to think about the FUTURE. Such a scary word. As I was in Disneyland this week, I looked around to find that everyone no matter how old became a kid again in the Disney atmosphere. I wish the whole world could be like that! Plus there would be Princesses walking around, which is always a bonus!

I guess the solution to this "growing up" situation is to fly to Neverland! You never know maybe Peter Pan will be flying through my window tonight! Hehehe!



3 comments:

Bailey said...

Oh ACT. Wasn't it gemlike? I love your new pictures from tour! I need copies! Love ya g.

Megan said...

Girls are far too clever to fall out of their prams...

Mabs said...

"Just think happy thoughts...:)" Don't worry Sarah as long as you keep following what you love, the future will never seem as intimidating as it looks and sounds. we just need to keep on swimming and have faith. :) ACT, what an adventure! haha (do you like how positive i am?) love ya!