Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME!

Now that it is finally December I have begun to listen to Christmas music, which I LOVE! Although I am going to be very busy the next few weeks with Ensemble and work I am glad that I have good Christmas music to bring the Christmas spirit! Here are my top ten favorite Christmas songs:
#1. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
#2. Believe by Josh Groban
#3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland
#4. The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless us Everyone) by Celine Dion
#5. Silent Night by Bing Crosby
#6. Jingle Bells by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters
#7. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
#8. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
#9. This Year by Eclipse
#10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/ We Three Kings by Barnaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan

3 comments:

ang said...

CHRISTMAS!!! 2 nights down. ;)

Mabs said...

I just have to ask... what is that on your head? a bow? headband?

Sarah Jane said...

A bow that was on one of our presents :D