Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My New Brother

My new brother is named Steve. Although Ryan would be upset that I consider Steve a real brother, I still do. And you know something I have since I was...hm...14 maybe? I am glad it will finally be official. Steve is nice, he let me go ring shopping with him because he knows that is just the sort of girly thing I love. Steve is crazy about Megan and would do anything for her. Steve has seen me throw tantrums. Steve is funny when he gets protective of me. Steve played for me when I auditioned at colleges. Steve understands being the youngest child. Steve is wise. Steve likes the Beatles and plays Beatles Rockband with me. Steve likes Casablanca. Steve kisses Megan in front of me (Gross). I like Steve. Welcome to the Family...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Steve says that he is very Wise. AND that that was the best post ever! I quite enjoyed it too!

amy pace said...

I want to see a picture of Steve! not in the creepy way...but it's nice to put a face with the name