Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nerd?


"You are such a nerd...I love that about you." A nerd? A friend at work said this to me today because I could finish a Lord of the Rings quote. I never really thought of myself as a nerd until this moment. I mean I always knew I was a bit quirky but I never thought of my quirks as nerd. Well I came to the conclusion that I am in fact quite a nerd and proud to be so!
--I watched the special features of Gone with the Wind...I can pull out facts at the drop of the hat.
--I watched Muppet Treasure Island just to write down all the lyrics to the songs.
--I watched Star Wars with a pad of paper in order to write down every inspirational quote.
--I slept with a lightsaber under my bed for...protection.
--I wear a graphic T-shirt every friday
--I think Harrison Ford is one of the hottest men in the world.
--When we learned about JRR Tolkien in the 5th grade, I took the "How to Write in Elvish" paper home and wrote all my journal entries in it.
--I slept with a blankie until this year and I only stopped because I was worried about how thread bare it was.
--I eat Skittles by color.
--I have Elvis stationary.
--I spend a large part of my life studying.
--I almost cried on my 11th birthday when my letter from Hogwarts didn't come.
--I get really depressed on the anniversary of Elvis' death.
--I make mixes with specific themes.
--I tried to play Quiditch with my friend.We took brooms outside on the tramp.
--I watch JONAS on Disney channel and loved Camp Rock.
--I like doing the dishes at the Lion House.
--I like wearing my glasses.


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

haha sarah! i love it! if your a nerd...then your definitely the coolest one i know :)

Mabs said...

Hey I feel bad I haven't read your blog in a while, and I don't have any excuse either. I just thought you should know, that I have actually played Quiditch... I mean I didn't fly, but it was pretty much almost the same thing. Harry Potter would have been proud. :)