Thursday, October 29, 2009

He's a What? He's a what?


Well I just finished an awesome chapter of senior year...the Musical! My last school musical...SO Depressing! I thought I should take the time to write down some good memories etc so that I can remember them! So here goes...

-Red light challenges
-Intermission Tradition: Taking pics with Alec
-Singing Trouble along with Sam from back stage
-Watching my cousin Anne beat up Sam and Colin
-"I like to shower with candles and Nora Jones"
-Dancing to "Good Girls Go Bad" in the dressing room
-"Isn't shipoopi your theme song?"
-The picks making their bird hats at my house
-My fabulous footbridge dress
-The feeling when I bowed on opening night was AMAZING! It felt so good to have an audience clapping for us.
-My hand shake with Annie
-The Paroo family cheer...1,2,3, PAROO Hit-hit-hit
-3 scowls and 3 lip bites
-Cast circle/Susan quotes and Cast (Unofficial) Prayer
-Prayers with Maddie
-Leaf fights
-Having people around to comfort me when I had breakdowns!
-Being able to grow so much as an actress and singer...Becoming Marian
-Practicing Till There Was You with Sam every night at intermission
-When Sam would mouth my words without realizing it
-All the awkward comments about kissing...Hahaha!
-Marian the Librarian in general was such a fun scene especially when we got the dancing down
-Sleeping in the wings
-Going to get a 64oz with Bryson and listening to Muppet T
reasure Island after practice
-Bryson #1 future husband and Alec #2
-Talking in Italian accents with Maddie
-Ewart the Duck
-Emiline in her grandma costume
-"I think Sarah and Sam are finally getting this kissing thing down." (Sam's Mom)
-My frogs from Lori and Collin
-Cinnamon buns!
-The airborne in a mug+my slippers+curlers=SO HOT!
-Flowers!
-Hugs from Nathan
-My BYU water bottle
-The constant cheerleading from the whole cast
-Almost killing Makade
-When Sam and I decided we have a brother/sister type relationship
-"Sarah make out with the air...I want to see that tongue!"
-When Sam came back from being sick! Hallelujah!
-Having my mom around to cheer me up
-Big Sexy Hair
-Dressing room ranting sessions
-Signing autographs for little kids...I felt like a princess at Disneyland
-Closing night when I cried because I had to take my "pretty dress off"
-Getting to be a Sass!
-Making Tyler feel awkward
-Red lip stick
-Waking up with aching feet every morning
-Doug's prayer for me to not scowl and for Makade to get better!
SO MANY MORE GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

ang said...

Let me be the first to say... I love you, I love this post, I don't like that I was not apart of this musical (I see here how much I missed out!), and I love you. You finished that musical with grace!

Mabs said...

Oh my goodness I second what ang said. I love you. I am torn that I didn't do the play, but I am happy that I got to see YOU as Marian, which was perfect! absolutely perfect. :) sarah you amaze me.