Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Song


Ok I know this post is going to be cheesy but, deal with it! Hehehe! So this week was Homecoming and I had a blast! One thing that was so awesome was that Russ and I now have a song. I was recently talking to Amy about how he rarely even listens to music and so we didn't have a song. I told him this and we decided we would eventually find one. As we were driving home from dinner, Truman turned on For the Longest Time by Billy Joel. We all belted it out (except for Bailey who unfortunately had a cold) and as I listened to the words I thought it was perfect! Russ squeezed my hand and I looked at him and said "How about this one?" and he said ok! So there you go Amy, now we have a song!

2 comments:

amy pace said...

Sarah Jane! I am so proud of ya! That is such a classy song to have as an "Our Song"...if you understood that. Way to go chicka!

amy pace said...

one more thing...i was saying how gorgeous you are and my little bro thought you were too!