Thursday, October 14, 2010

M.F.E.O

That's right "Meant for Each Other"...This phrase is what I would use to describe the relationship I have with my roomates. Cheesy...but true.



How do I know this? Here is why:

--Emilee loves Harry Potter, and we can have long in depth discussion about the symbolism and watch the trailer for the 7th movie about 6 times and almost cry! We are HP nerds together and have made Thursday's Harry Potter Thursdays.
--Last night, me, Emilee, Callie and Kenzy got extremely bored so what did we do....We mattress surfed down the stairs outside of our room. There were a few instances where I nearly peed my pants!
--We all eat peanut butter (except Callie she's allergic) and cheese like it is our JOB.

--Ice cream and chick flicks are always acceptable.
--They have heard my real laugh...which resembles a witches cackle...and they still love me anyways.
--Callie likes to take pictures just as much as I do...maybe more.
--We all share a love of Taylor Swift and Kenzy knows about every single song of hers on the guitar...Heck Ya, Taylor Swift Tuesdays!
--I can share with them boy drama and awkward stories and know that they won't judge me!
--We laugh...LOTS...at each other...with each other...at other people... ETC.
--They don't think I am racist when I make Asian jokes/comments.
--They make fun of people who say "They just love their roomates" in their testimonies but when they bare theirs they say the same thing cause it is true!
--They except my weirdness and my awkwardness.
--They always know how to help your make me feel happy. Emilee has even seen me cry and made me feel better!
--We watch Gilmore Girls together and want to take a first snowfall walk around campus so we can be like Lorelai and Rory!



I really do love these girls and am so glad that I got this lucky!

No comments: