Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Confessions of a Dumb Blonde...

You know something, I have always hated that blondes are considered to be dumb. Stereotypes always bug me but as I have thought about it I am sort of a dumb blonde myself. Not to degrade myself or act like I am dumb but sometimes I lack what  you might call common sense...

Example #1. I didn't realize that you can do zeros when you text message. I always used o's because I couldn't figure out how to use the gosh darn zeros. Apparently you just hold the zero button down...Major Newsflash.
Example #2. I ran into a wall...not just bumping into the wall...I full on ran straight at it. It really hurt and of course my sisters were there to witness, it also didn't help that there was a large metal star on  the wall that "cushioned the hit".
Example #3. One time while making hot chocolate I put the hot chocolate mix in the microwave instead of my cocoa cup. Then I discovered
 my cocoa cup on the counter and couldn't figure out where I put the hot chocolate mix.

Hehehe, so many other blonde moments! But hey we all experience them sometimes! I think it just a natural part of life to help us laugh at ourselves...Plus blondes have more fun!
"Hey Dip Face!"



2 comments:

amy pace said...

hey, i am a blonde and proud of it! hope your run in with the wall turned out okay! did you see stars around your head after that? ha ha!

Megan said...

Have a carrot, DIP-FACE...Oh Sarah, we would not love you nearly as much if we didn't have all of these hilarious stories to laugh about. The wall one was the best by far. "Sarah come on"...THUD. Good times.