Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Accomplishments...

I have decided to celebrate the small stuff! So far this summer I have been able to do some pretty exciting things and have made some small accomplishments that I get excited about...
#1. I got my first kiss on June 8th.
#2. I saw 7 musicals on Broadway.
#3. I didn't use the airplane bathroom on the way to or on the way home from Europe.
#4. I finished Gone with the Wind, the book and movie. (Both were SPECTACULAR!)
#5. I rode my bike 30 miles (never doing that again)
#6. I jumped in a glacial lake.
#7. I rode on a train, bus, airplane, tour bus, metro, subway, rental car, boat and cruise ship in a period of two weeks.
#8. I ate pasta in Little Italy and in REAL Italy within 2 weeks of each other.
#9. I am currently working on Drivers ED, this is a big step for me. I am 1 observation and 3 drives away from getting my license.
#10. I managed to have a Diet Dr. Pepper everyday at Girls camp, even though that is pretty much illegal.
#11. I learned how to use a Tampon, which is also conquering a fear. Normally I wouldn't discuss this but I know that only girls read my blog so I feel ok about it.
#12. I have perfected my skills at the Lion House shaved ice wedding reception buffet. 
#13. I played my guitar in front of my Young Womens...it was kind of scary but way fun after a while.
#14. I have managed to actually hang out more then I did last summer...Way more.
#15. I slept outside on the trampoline with my cousins. I say I want to do this every summer but then I never do.

I know that these all sound so silly! But for me each one has been a big deal! Hopefully in these last few weeks I can accomplish even more!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Sarah, Congratulations!

I was super proud of you for the tampon thing. Ha ha! Also, remember when we saw the missionaries in Europe? I feel that should have been on the list.

Mabs said...

yay sarah! and what? you had a first kiss? i never heard about it! we need to have our normandie lunch. i'm gonna call you up for some serious girl talk. :)
ahhh! i'm so happy for your great accomplishments, especially with the gone with the wind part. that is quite the deal! love ya!
oooh beat this megan, i saw missionaries in time square last week, and they KNOW wesley teerlink! small world... haha not really but i thought it was awesome! :) wow, longest comment i made... i miss you i guess!

ang said...

grand post. why haven't I seen you yet, huh? no more excuses from either of us.