Sunday, August 23, 2009

Senior...What the weird?

I will be a senior in roughly 11 hours...WEIRD! I am not nearly old enough. Maybe I am dreaming and am going to wake up tomorrow back as the 5 year old I act like...But I will eventually have to except that and so here is a list on the things I am looking forward to...
#1. MR. FELT! Oh how I missed him and his perfect notes on the chalkboard, his puns and costumes. I can't wait for AP European.
#2. The musical...So many good times are on the horizon.
#3. Yearbook. I have heard so much from Bailey about all the good times last year and I can't wait to experience it for myself! Photo staff ROCKS! Also it will give me the chance to get involved in more school activities!
#4. Football games...I am going to some...in fact MOST of them! I need to get my green skinny jeans!
#5. Ensemble...Christmas show...just straight up bonding time...Disney show...TOUR...
#6. Being the oldest at the school. Oh the power.
#7. Chilling with my awesome and fun friends.
#8. Being able to drive.
#9. The day when the sophomores and juniors have to come to school and take those dumb tests. HA!
#10. Senior sluff day...and senior prank
I am sure I will think of more later!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sarah, you think you're old. I'm on my THIRD year of college. Count em... 3. I am officially an old fart. This is the first year I've actually noticed a difference between myself and the other students at college. I am old and experienced, they are young and overwhelmed. Strange things are happening Harry. We're growing up!

Sarah Jane said...

Megan...Storms comin' Harry!

Mabs said...

and now! i will be able to share the tour with you lovely person! i am soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay old people! hehe