Thursday, September 3, 2009

Word Vomit

Most of you who read my blog...haha like two people...know that I love just letting all the random comments flow out of me. Sometimes I do it to rant, to let my thoughts escape my crammed head, to say what I want and just for the sake of being RANDOM! So here goes...

--I am learning the song "Fallin' for You" by Colbie Calliat on the guitar! It is a gem of a song.
--Vitamin C's "Friends Forever" song is NOT a gem of a song. In fact it makes me want to vomit.
--Photoshop is my new favorite thing...I could play on it for HOURS!
--I dislike it when raspberry seeds get stuck in my teeth.
--Some people are just dang amazing at giving hugs...Lucky me!
--Section leader? Does this mean I have to pay attention during sectionals?
--We might need to actually talk to each other beforehand or this could be potentially awkward.
--A date where you go to the Top Stop is actually very romantic in my opinion! Plus Jamba, Wendy's and Five Guys would be a good addition.
--"She's got you high and you don't even know yet..."
--Ali is my Mix Making soul mate! Who knew our music tastes are so similar!
--Sometimes it is very healthy to be late to seminary because you are getting Otter Pops at Stuart's house.
--I am already on the awkward wall in Yearbook...Wow...
--Who doesn't like guacamole on their Cafe Rio salad? That is just straight up bizarre!
--He tells me what I NEED to hear not what I WANT to hear. So good for me.
--"Me and Julio down by the schoolyard!"
--I am still giddy that we now possess the ROCK!
--Child Care is going to be lonely.
--New favorite people make life exciting, especially people in musicals! So many awesome peeps!
--"Don't you forget about me!"
--I love to speak with my version of an Italian accent.
--Say that to my FACE!
--"Well I love your spleen..."
--I want to watch the Mr. Rogers where he goes to the Crayon factory.
--Tilamook cheese is the BEST!
--3 steps lower...Bummer...I like those high notes...
--"Eat slugs Malfoy"
--Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ian!
--What about the Bob the Builder theme song for Graduation?
--I am going to have Russ make me some sweet stickers in graphics! Woot!
--I love playdough, especially pink playdough! JOY!
--Focus...Focus on BOB!
--"Just because it's right doesn't mean you should...Oh wait just because you should...wait...NEVERMIND!"
--"You! Your tacky and I hate you!" I love School of Rock.

THE END...FOR NOW...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Okay, you have got to be my favorite sister with a blog. Sarah, I completely agree that vitamin c's FRIENDS FOREVER is NOT a gem of a song. It in fact makes ME want to vomit. Please tell me that isn't what you're singing for ensemble...oh dear. Also you have a very cute boyfriend.

amy pace said...

oh gosh, you think it's weird for you being on the awkward board. i am the one that's "on top" if ya know what i mean...i guess we are just special for being first on the board right?

ang said...

ang's favorite line: "you're tacky and I hate you!" BAHAHA I LOVE IT!