Monday, September 14, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Have you ever heard the song "Rainy Days and Mondays" by the Carpenters? Great song, you gotta love the Carpenters. But you know something, I strongly disagree with it. I love RAINY DAYS...and it made today (a Monday ironically!) that much better. The rain just gets rid of all my problems, it makes everything fine and dandy. I didn't even care that I had a headache at rehearsal or that the directors were grouchy cause it was RAINING! So much joy. I can't imagine why people don't like the rain. It makes me so happy! I think this means I have to move to London or Seattle--somewhere that it rains a lot!

2 comments:

Mabs said...

I SECOND THAT MOTION OF LIVING IN LONDON OR SEATTLE! YEAH FOR RAIN! I agree with you completely, rain gets rid of all the dirt. :)

ang said...

I couldn't say it better myself Mabel and Sarah. wow you guys have a way with words!