Monday, September 28, 2009

Sailing for Adventure

Muppet Treasure Island is simply a movie that I could never get sick of! Such a classic...! I was pondering this because this week a friend from the musical burned the soundtrack for me! It brought me so much bliss that he would actually do that and it brought me even more bliss that I got to listen to it after a long day at musical, with my bud Bryson and with a 64 oz. of Diet Dr. Pepper in my hand! Such joy. This just goes to show that the most simple things in life can bring the most joy. So I just thought I'd take some time to give a tribute to those loveable Muppets.


--"When you're a professional pirate...You don't have to wear a suit."
--"Love led us here."
--"It just feels so weird." "What that Mr. Errowls dead?" "Well that...and my pants are full of starfish!" "You and your hobbies!"
--"I may be visually challenged but I know you are a girl!"
--"Beware!" "What of the one legged man?" "No...of running with scissors...it's all fun and games till someone loses and EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEE
EEEEEE!"
--"How does she do that?"
--"Your finger hired the crew?" "No that is silly...Mr. Bimble the man who lives in my finger hired the crew."
--"Let's not get sloppy just because we're singing!"
--"What was that song that happened just now?" "What?" "You know, Cabin Fever AH!"
--"You know the ocean...the big blue wet thing?"
--"Aren't you supposed to be fighting against us?" "Are you kidding?I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

3 comments:

Mabs said...

YAY!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! haha I love the quotes you chose! we need to have a major movie marathon, where we'll watch muppets, little women, and much ado about nothing, and some more if you want but those most definitely!

ang said...

I'm going to watch that this weekend! It has been so long since I last saw it, all I can vaguely remember is the black spot. It sounds much more funny than just a black spot! haha

Megan said...

"You are a kind man, you are a wise man...you...you're beautiful...your precious...

Love you!