Saturday, November 20, 2010

Simple Little Things

This week has been hard but I have been amazed at how mindful the Lord is of me and how small simple acts of service from others have really helped me make it through!

--When I got back to Logan on Sunday night my roomates had made me cookies and made sure there was a cold Diet Dr. Pepper in the fridge waiting for me.
--I had two sweet notes from my roomates on the door of my room telling me that I was missed!
--Emilee was a trooper! She bought me chocolate raisins, would stay up late watching Harry Potter with me, listen to me if I needed to talk, take me to the gas station to get a soda and just plain take care of me! I am so grateful for her!
--Amy brought me over cookies and a sweet note!
--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) came out and we went at 3 AM it was so fun!
--On Wednesday, the worst day of them all, I got on Emilee's computer to find that the Beatles are now on I-Tunes and I could complete my collection. Retail therapy is great!
--Not a day went by that someone from my family didn't call or text me to check up.
--A kid in my music class approached me and asked me if I was ok. He noticed I seemed unlike my usual self and was concered. It was really sweet of him.
--I had lots of facebook messages and texts cheering me on and reminding me that it will get better.


I am just overwhelmed by the support and love of those around me! I can't imagine what this week would be like without it! Thanks everyone!

P.S. For more on Harry Potter check out me and Em's blog. In a couple of days we will be able to upload all our pictures from it!

No comments: