Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Listen! aka Random Rantings by Sarah Jane

--"I don't want to behave myself, I don't care about behaving myself!" Barbara Streisand in The Way We Were
--I have been loving the word LISTEN lately! I got it from my sis and now I use it all the time. My roomates think it is funny!
--Ok I know this is weird, but someday in the distant VERY DISTANT future I want to name my daughter...McCartney...I think it is adorable.
--Our apartment is the most Christmas festival of all the apartments in San Juan and probably everywhere else!
--When the Fast Food Phatties get famous we are making a duets album with famous "dead" people. I dibs Elvis!
--"Hey your teeth are shiny."
--I am shocked I haven't had a major biff on all the ice around her.
--Yeah that is right I have a pinetree printed on the bottom of my boot.
--My frog has freakishly long legs...it kind of creaps me out.
-- NEGATIVE 8 degrees....my nose hairs froze.
--Seriously Brandon...You are a cartoon. You make me laugh and I am glad you appreciate the Beatles.
--"Tomorrow it may rain so...I'll follow the sun."--The Beatles
--Rompin' in the snow!
--Ok I know it is mean but now that I know he lives above me I really want to make noise all night just to annoy him...HEHEHE (Evil Laughter)
--"I'll have a BLUE christmas...without you!"
--Can't wait to be at the Lion House during the holidays...It is chaotic but SO much fun!
--The Emily/ee's are picked on in our apartment, but we love them!
--"What is it I yet lack?"
--"Is it because of father?" "MY HAIR!"
--Facebook stalking during Aural skills...so what if I was.
--"MynameisSarahBoucherandIwillbesingingDehVieniNonTardarbyMozart.My accompanistisRebeccaTanner."
--You thought me being afraid of birds is weird, get this someone I know from the music department is afraid of someone hiding beneath her car and cutting her achilles tendon. How is that for irrational?
--I LOVE CHRISTMAS...AHHHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Mabs said...

haha. you are awesome. :) haha. last night my roommates were going to drop by and say hi, but your doors were all locked. bummer. I think we should watch little women. love ya!

Bailey said...

ohhh i loved reading that too much. i miss your rantings in my life. dang it sarah jane i better see you this month! love ya!

Caitlin said...

bahaha that's me! it isn't that irrational, is it?