Monday, December 27, 2010

5 Year Old Sarah is HAPPY


Ok, it has been awhile since a movie made me giddy (other than HP #7 part 1). A movie that just flat out makes me laugh really loud, or doesn't even weird me out when the cartoon characters kiss. Well today I saw Tangled and let me tell ya I am STILL giddy. I came home and bought the soundtrack at the drop of the hat, changed my facebook
status to be about it and am now blogging about how much I loved it. I am a little obsessed I know, but I just loved it. Maybe it is the five year old in me but a good princess movie never fails to make me happy. I loved being able to enjoy a good cartoon musical while knowing that there wasn't going to be anything inappropriate in it. I guess I found myself relating to Rapunzel: Her SASS, her long hair, her big eyes, her innocence and trust, she even likes to bake and plays the guitar hahaha!

Here is the song on the credits of the movie...LOVE IT.




2 comments:

ang said...

This is the cutest movie ever! I saw it yesterday too. Aubrie had the soundtrack playing in our room before I saw the movie and I knew I needed to see it from that. I love the acoustic version on that song too! Oh man this post makes me happy. Thanks Sar.

Lizzie said...

haha i am so glad that you loved it too! it is so darn cute. i'm going to have to go see it again with my cute nieces. love you sar!