Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sister Time

My Sisters...You know I just love them! They are my best friends in the world and I look up to them in so many ways. Take Lindsay: She is so adventurous. She goes around the world, goes to Chile to learn spanish, goes to Europe for fun and now is in Chicago for her masters. She is there all alone and so brave! Plus she teaches Jr. High...that is true bravery! She is fun and a really good listener. Megan is the sweetie of the family, she feels things in a very tender way and she has always been the best at showing love. Although I tease her for being "Old, boring and married" she is such a good wife and I love to see how she and Steve interact, it is a good example to me!

I have so much fun with both! There are things me and Meg love to do together (Baha like watching Buffy :D and painting our nails at Sephora ) and things me and Lindsay love to do together like hiking or....Being weird! And of course the things we love to do together which include many things but usually involve a trip to the Holiday Oil. All I can say is I am very lucky! Yesterday we got to spend the day doing things we love (before Lindsay headed off for Chicago) it was fun to be together!

Here are some pics...
(Just know that I forgot my camera for some of the things SUCH AS Top It, watching Bride and Prejudice-The Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice, Playing B-ball or just H-O-R-S-E and going for a walk are not documented)

Home-made pizza...our specialty


Hiking...We tried to find the Living Room...again...Failed.



Sephora...Megs likes her pretty names!Corner Bakery with adopted sister Brandi


Haha I liked the cop care...I guess this could be put under the category of taking pictures!

Played Tennis...even though the guys next to us were shirtless (skinny and pasty) and really good.



I love my sisters!

No comments: