Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Cupcake=SO YUMMY!

Last Spring, my mother discovered a cute cupcake shop here in Holladay called So Cupcake. Ever since it has been my favorite place and cupcakes have become my favorite dessert! They have so many flavors to choose from and every time I go there is a flavor I have never heard of before. My personal favorite is apple with maple frosting, SOOOOOO GOOD!

Yesterday morning I was able to go to the temple. I love going early morning because it always makes your day so wonderful. However by the end of play practice the tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks and my tummy was saying "feed me!!!" I got home and saw the most beautiful sight in the world....A box of so cupcakes (not to mention they were the big kind!!!) sitting on the counter. Oh how happy to see 6 of those delicious cupcakes and to know that one of them was going to be in my tummy! It was one of those moments where you say to yourself "The church is true!" hehehehe! The Temple+So cupcake=Eternal bliss!


2 comments:

Megan said...

and I wasn't there??? That is horrible news! i WANT A BIG CUPCAKE! :(

Eliza said...

Team Sarah agrees upon that formula for happiness.