Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thoughts, Feelings and other such Rantings...

--I can't understand how you write your notes on the board, so messy.
--I am really excited for my tower and long haired wig.
--Know your part and be prepared, especially at 6:30 in the morning.
--I am entitled to two Lion House rolls today.
--Airborne is a miracle worker.
--"Tell me that you've got everything you want and your bird can sing. But you don't get me, You don't get meeeee."
--Football games are torture, and no one seems to understand why.
--I wish I owned Across the Universe.
--Why can't you just see the light?
--I don't enjoy fake-bakers. They look orange.
--Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhh
--Sophomore boys should really keep their shirts on at football games.
--No one will play Clue with me.
--I am in the mood to watch Pocahontas!
--Is Columbus a hero?
--You can't just tell me to fix something, when I don't know how you want me to fix it.
--I don't learn by reading a text book.
--Musicals are so much fun!
--Pick a pitch any pitch.
--So close and still so far.
--Elvis Presley, why did you have to die!
--Why do the Jonas Brothers wear weird clothes, they are so hot, no need for strange clothes.
--"This is your life. Are you who you want to be?"
--I miss Elvis Peanut Butter cups!
--Curly Fries are Arby's gift to the world.
--I love old school Nintendo.


I know I promised to have positive E, But I really had to get the negative E out of my system. Some weeks are just like that, you know? Very RaNdOm I know...

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are right, curly fries ARE Arby's gift to the world! Also, you totally stole a couple of my random thoughts. You must like me a whole bunch!