Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Into the Hood...


This fall brings a really big treat for me...the school musical. I love musicals and since I don't play any sports,play any instruments,dance or cheer, I really enjoy the opportunity to be apart of a school activity. I love singing in front of people and just performing in general. This year the musical is "Into the Woods" and I am playing the part of Rapunzel (Ironic cause some people say my hair is too long) (Yes Amy, I am talking to you!). To be honest the first time I heard the music for the show I thought it was really ugly, but as I have listened to it more I have come to love it. If you have any doubts just listen to the song "No One is Alone" and you will change your mind.Even the strange story line doesn't bother me any more. I am just really grateful to be apart of an amazing cast, especially as a Jr. In a few weeks I probably will be stressed and tired and too busy to realize how grateful I am, so I better soak it up now. I know it will be hard and a definite challenge but I know once we perform it will be worth every minute!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Well it looks like you're doing very well with your goal to have positive energy! You will do so awesome and I can't wait to see it! P.S. I like the new background

Bailey said...

"And he said come in with that sickening grin..." haha girl. You are an amazing Rapunzel! The musical will ROCK! Love your guts. Peace.
P.S. +E!