Thursday, June 3, 2010

What I learned from High School

Today is the big day...I am graduating after 12 years in the public school system. I can't believe that it is already here! Here are some things I have learned, they may seem simply but they are very important!
--True friendship is two-way. "You only get what you give"
--Boys don't have cooties and they make the best friends
--Friends may come and go but family will always be there
--Working hard can bring you the most joy
--I can do hard things
--There is so much happiness in doing a job well done and putting forth something you are proud of
--Developing and sharing my talents are what makes me the most happy
--Pray, pray, PRAY about everything and things will always turn out for the best
--Sometimes the unexpected is the best thing

I am just so grateful that I have family and friends who have helped me during my high school years. I owe so much to their support and love. I am grateful for what these years have taught me and how surviving high school has really strengthened my testimony. I have loved the opportunities high school has given me to shine and to work hard. Next stop Utah State!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Tear...Listen, I am so proud of you it's ridiculous! and it isn't just because you are going to utah state...You have grown so much, and I'm glad you are excited for the change! You are a wonderful sister.

Bailey said...

sarah-you are a fabulous individual. hooray for graduating!