Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yo Quierro ZUMBA!

Nothing cures the Tuesday blues like blogging... Anyways so I wanted to share my new OBSESSION... I am aware that it seems like my life is probably just a series of moving from one obsession to the next, which it pretty much is... ZUMBA! Yes it is true, Sarah Jane has found a physical activity that she actually enjoys, this is breaking news! I never thought sweating was worth it till now. Zumba is kind of like aerobics but you do sweet dance moves to fun music. I love it because I don't feel like I am excercising, yet it still makes me sweat and I even get sore from it! It is a hard work out that is tons of fun. Sometimes I feel a bit retarded, shimmying is not a skill I posses and I realize I have no rhythm or coordination...or dance skill at all but once I let go of feeling awkward it became a major party! My instructor is hilarious! Her name is Isella. Some of her gem-like quotes include "Are you guys hot?" (side note: it was like a million degrees in the room) The general reply was "YES." Then she said "We are HOT!". Also she has asked us to "write a letter to whoever is in charge and ask them to install a disco ball in the dance room". She wears a rhinestone headband that says Zumba and has bright green pants. My goal in life is to be her assistant.

Tonight I get to do this wonderful Zumba and boy I can't wait!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

WOW! I love this post more than anything. You are a STAR! (which just reminded me of our singin' in the rain moment in jr. high...good times, good times.)