Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT


WOW! Batman was amazing! Me, my Dad and my sister all went at midnight and like I said WOW!  I absolutely loved it. I would say that my favorite part is probably Christian Bale and not just because he is attractive (although that is definitely a large part of it!). He was the perfect fit to play batman and personally I like him even better then George Clooney (I am probably going to get in trouble for saying that!) I was also blown away by Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. He was funny yet sick and twisted at the same time. I was creeped out and I think that since he passed away it was even more creepy. He better get nominated for an Oscar, he was amazing!

I would definitely recommend this movie but one warning if you get creeped out easily don't see it! I love BATMAN!

3 comments:

amy pace said...

my mom loves batman.

Megan said...

hey be careful, you might get murdered by a man in a purple suit. If he sticks a pencil in the table, back away slowly.

Eliza said...

First of all, i agree about Mr. Bale! He is a hunk of gorgeous. And the same can be said for his Lamborghini! But i have to disagree with the comment about the joker being funny... there were parts (when he wasnt killing people) that were actually pretty funny. But when i saw it people in my theater were laughing when he would tell his wack-job stories! I was quite incredulous at that.