Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Would Bear do?


When my older brother Ryan first introduced me to Man VS. Wild, I had my doubts. Now however I can say that I am fascinated by it and it has definitely been added to my long list of obsessions! I was even inspired to make a shirt with Bear Grylls picture and the title "What would Bear do?" which I wore to Youth Conference this summer. 

What is it that is so fascinating?Is it the fact that he will try anything? Is it the attractive british accent?Is it that he can survive anything? I am still unsure but I know for sure that I am going to keep watching!

1 comment:

Eric P said...

I used to love Man vs. Wild, until I saw this of course: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

what a shame that is, bear driving off in a convertible mustang rather than staying the night out there with no supplies.