Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

Oh ya, I have a blog. To be honest I had totally forgotten... He he he! I need to keep up better with this. I will start by telling you about girls camp.
                                
I have to say that Girls Camp this year was amazing! I love being a Laurel. It makes me feel more at ease around all the girls and I love to already known what to expect from camp. I also loved being the camp photographer, it was more fun then I expected to be the paparazzi. Here are the highlights (sorry I always do it this way, it is just so much easier!)

*Me and Eliza's Motown mix
*Laurels Tent discussions
*How I will meet my future husband stories
*Presenting the Skit
*Testimony Meeting
*The day at the Reservoir
*The food!!!
*Singing in the trees
*My signature hippie look
*The award ceremony
*Making Tie-Die shirts

...and of course being up in the beautiful mountains with my awesome young women's leaders and friends!

No comments: