Monday, July 21, 2008

Penelope



One of my favorite movies right now is Penelope. If you haven't seen it, go rent it! It is an awesome movie! It has an amazing cast including my personal favorite James McAvoy. Penelope has a little bit of everything comedy, drama and romance! It is a fun movie with a good message which is so rare these days! It makes me happy inside :D! 



Favorite Quotes from Penelope:

"It's not the power of the curse, it's the power you give the curse."
"Ok come with me. I gotta pee and I can't leave you alone with the phones."
"Edward don't lick Max"
"You know, you inspired me, doing what you did going off on your own like that."
"Of course they run, when you FLING yourself at them like that"
"Think pig." "So she's a fat girl?"

1 comment:

Megan said...

Everytime I think of that movie I think of that little boy that looks like seth. "it's not the power of the curse, it's the power you give the curse." cute cheesey smile. His hat is the best part of that whole movie, and his accent.