Monday, August 11, 2008

BA-kini's in Lake Powell

Last week, my family was invited by two other families to go to Lake Powell. We stayed on a house boat in a beautiful cove area.  I had so much fun! There was so much to do and so many funny things that happened. Once again I will just make a list (it goes so much faster that way!):

-I finished Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant
-Movies under the stars (Penelope and The Count of Monte Cristo)
-Haven's chip tantrums
-Tom breaking a chair
-Swimming and washing my hair in the lake
-Learn to Surf behind the boat
-I discovered my dislike for wake boarding
-Hiking in the beautiful Arizona desert
-Haven's BA-kini's
-1,000 Mile Celebration
-Lake Powell mixes 1,2 AND 3
-Alan's grilling skills
-Helen singing "Let My Love Open the Door" and eating bugs
-Sleeping on the top deck
-Ryan and Tom's special friendship (hehehe!)
-The sisters who swim
-Baby Porter
-Getting some sun
-"Take like 10 pictures of everyone else and then like 30 of me"
-Sipio


1 comment:

Megan said...

SISTER! "sipio" is spelled SCIPIO! I "DO NOT" feel good about you mis-spelling such an important place in my life.