Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So FREAKIN' Complex, it could be the Da Vinci Code!!!!

Today was one of those days where nothing makes sense. Do you ever feel like you are totally missing a key point in something? That is how I felt. I was so confused and people were just talking in circles and not telling me the straight answer to weird situations.  I am one of those people that gets really annoyed when I am not told exactly what is going on so you can imagine that it was a very long day. I love having a blog to vent about situations like this. He he he!

I don't really feel like spilling all the details but wow, it was just odd all around. It was just like trying to put a puzzle together with out 3/4's of the pieces. The more I tried to figure it out the more complicated it got and the more wild the plot in my head became. I admit that I let out my confusion on a delicious peanut butter cup shake at Shivers, which made me feel better for a while.

Then from out of the blue, one phone call explained it all and I went from being utterly confused to being not confused. It felt so good, maybe even better then my Shivers shake...But then again maybe not!

2 comments:

amy pace said...

There is no way anything could be better than a peanut butter shake...how dare you say that! ha ha!

Bailey said...

Tell me about it Girlfriend! I feel your pain!