Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Phobias!

For the record I want to say that I know that my phobias are very strange and irrational but isn't that what phobia's are supposed to be? I am constantly telling people about my phobias so I decided to make a list for reference.

1. Birds (Except for penguins)
2. Sharks
3. Squirrels
4. Jelly Fish
5. Roller Coasters
6. Venus Fly Traps
7. Vacuum Cleaners
8. Slow Elevators
9. The Open Ocean
10. Public Restrooms
11. Navy Blue Cars (hehehe, just kidding!)
12. Driving a Car
13. Scuba Diving
14. Hippos
15. Heights
16. Disease
17. Wake Boarding/Water skiing
18. Walmart
19. Going anywhere alone
20. Choking/ Drowning
21. The Big Freezer at the Lion House
22. Crossing Streets
23. Sanjaya from American Idol
24. Robots
25. Fish
 
The End...I think...

2 comments:

Megan said...

I would just like to point out that you are extremely irrational...

Eliza said...

You forgot...
Ovens
Cds that have more or less than 20 songs
and
Unalphabetized dvds.